For faecal concentration of Helminth ova and larvae/Protozoa cysts and oocysts.
CE marked IVDR-conform.
Health and safety benefit
- Totally enclosed/sealed process
- Disposable device
- Single use, eliminates cross-contamination
- Pre-filled systems available
- Optimum sample recovery
- Enhanced sample clarity
- Rapid four-step process
- Human resources optimised
- Reduces human error
Apafix™ Patented Universal Fixative
- Simplifies specimen processing.
- Formalin free fixative
- No warning labels – Non-toxic, Non-flammable, Eco-friendly
- Suitable for all Parasitological fixing
- Preserves morphology even with delicate organisms
- Compatible with PCR and other molecular methods
- Can be used in conjunction with EIAs.
- Suitable for use with a variety of common staining techniques
- Available in transport vial and Parasep® filled vials
Go to our webshop to order the products. The reference numbers you need to order are:
APA108801 Mini Parasep® SF 3.3ml Apafix™, 40 tests
APA145002 Midi Parasep® 6ml Apafix™, 40 tests
APA145003 Midi Parasep® 6ml Apafix™ + 80ml Ethyl Acetate, 40 tests
APA146003 Mini Parasep® 2.4ml Apafix™, 40 tests
APA146004 Mini Parasep® 2.4ml Apafix™ + 40ml Ethyl Acetate, 40 tests
APA149001 Midi Parasep® SF 8ml Apafix™, 40 tests
APA160001 30ml Transport Vial with 15ml Apafix™, 40 tests