NG-Test® CARBA-5 is a qualitative lateral flow immunoassay for the detection and differentiation the five most prevalent carbapenemases families (NDM, IMP, VIM, OXA-48 and KPC) and their most clinically relevant variants in less than 15 minutes from a bacterial colony.
– 20 test cassettes in aluminium pouches with desiccant
– 20 Eppendorf tubes
– 20 disposable pipettes of 100ul
– 1 extraction buffer solution in a plastic bottle (4,5 ml)
– 1 leaflet
– the only rapid, multiplex, phenotypic test capable of detecting: KPC, OXA-48-like, VIM, IMP, NDM carbapenemases, Enterobacteriaceae & Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
– it's simple to use and can be easily introduced into your current workflows with very little training and no special equipment.
– is faster and more cost effective than molecular tests.
Copyright 2022 - bioTRADING Benelux B.V. - All the prices on our website exclude VAT and shipping costs.